Give


Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may discern what is the will of God.

Romans 12:2

Our stewardship theme for this year “REForming Life”, builds on the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation and its legacy of calling the church into continual reform. Through this fall’s “REFormed” sermon series, we have focused on God’s work in our lives through grace that is continuously reforming us into more generous people.

We invite your prayerful consideration of how Christ is calling each of you to grow and to give as we live this “REforming Life” together. Our worship, outreach, education, care, fellowship, and facilities are dependent upon our mutual sharing of the financial costs of maintaining excellence in ministry for our congregation.

After prayerful consideration and discussion, we encourage people to return a pledge card (available here or at the Welcome Center) to the drop box at the Welcome Center or through the weekly offering this fall.  If this is your first pledge, thank you! If this is one of many pledges over the years, thank you for your continued generosity and support. Check out the many ways on how you can financially support Prince of Peace below.


View Giving & Pledge

Use POP Online to review your personal giving and pledging history. You can also access the POP Member directory from this link.


First Time Giver?

Check out the various options below to provide financial support to the ministries of Prince of Peace.

 Donate Online

Here you can give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving.

Automated Giving

Did you know that you can make your gift automatic either weekly, semi-monthly or monthly?

Give In Worship

Place your gift in the offering plate during any weekend service.

Other Ways to Give

Memorial and Special Gifts is an option for giving to or for a special designated purpose. Perhaps a loved one has died whom you would like to memorialize, or perhaps you would like to contribute to a specific ministry or for a designated purpose.  Please fill out the form below to contact a member of the Prince of Peace staff.

You will receive a tax deduction for the current value of the stock, even if you paid much less for it. You avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciation in value (as long as you have held the stock for at least one year.)

For items related to stock gifts, contact Prince of Peace Business Manager Sue Mcilvoy at 513-683-4244.

Remember Peace of Peace in your will or other estate planning document and inform the church of that decision. By remembering Prince of Peace in your estate planning, you will help sustain the ministry of the church for the next generation.

An “above & beyond” giving opportunity. Our 20/20 Vision Campaign is leading us forward as we live into our vision of a world restored with grace & peace. For every dollar given to the 20/20 Campaign 80% will go to reducing our debt, while the remaining 20% will help fund new ministry through our amazing partners.

$392995 RAISED OF $860000

20/20 Vision

An “above & beyond” giving opportunity. Our 20/20 Vision Campaign is leading us forward as we live into our vision of a world restored with grace & peace. For every dollar given to the 20/20 Campaign 80% will go to reducing our debt, while the remaining 20% will help fund new ministry through our amazing partners.

Has been completed

No Days left to achieve target

Are you a member of Thrivent Financial?
Each member can make a difference in our community by being part of the Thrivent Action Team and receiving funds towards ministry projects at PoP and in other ministries.  If you are a member, please notify JoEllen Owens (jowens@popluther.org) in the church office to help us better connect financial support that Thrivent Financial provides for a variety of ministry costs. Please see Sue McIlvoy if you have any questions.

Do you make purchases on Amazon?

Support POP through your Amazon purchases as we are now set up to receive donations from the AmazonSmile Foundation, which provides 0.5% of your qualified Amazon purchases to Prince of Peace.

You set up your account once, and then shop AmazonSmile (identical to Amazon.com).  Easy!  Go to the following link to ensure you are connected with the correct Prince of Peace Lutheran Church:  (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-6042644) or sign onto www.Smile.Amazon.com and select Prince of Peace Lutheran Church (Loveland, OH) as your charitable organization.

Please contact Sue McIlvoy at smcilvoy@popluther.org if you have any questions.

Did you know that on top of saving you money on your everyday grocery purchases, your Kroger Plus Card can also be linked to Prince of Peace through their Community Rewards Program? Once you are enrolled in the Community Rewards Program your Plus Card will still earn you instant savings and Fuel Points while also benefitting the church!

To register your PlusCard visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com and use the reference number 10886. You can also search for Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Loveland, Ohio.

Sometimes employers match donations to non-profits and other causes. Inquire from your Human Resources department if this is an option from your company.


Need More Information?

Fill out the form below, and someone will be in touch.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact the church office at 513-683-4244 if you have any questions.